CURCUMIN IN OVERALL HEALTH
- Curcumin holds a high place in Ayurvedic Medicine as a “detoxifier of the body,” and today, science has documented several diseased conditions that can be healed by the active ingredients of turmeric.
- Curcumin has been found to have Anti-oxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal and Analgesic properties, besides being an Anti-allergic and Antiseptic.
- Curcumin thus has a potential curative effect against various diseases.
- Curcumin is considered a safe, non-toxic and effective alternative for many conventional drugs due to its distinguished therapeutic properties and multiple effects on various systems of the human body. Adequate research has been done to determine the optimal dosage, bio-availability and bio-efficacy of Curcumin–based drugs.
- As the number of research studies on therapeutic effects of Curcumin keeps on increasing across the globe, it appears that Curcumin truly holds a promising future in therapeutic applications including Dentistry.